We will walk you through a list of 10 must-have actions for 2020 with real-life examples from our reference cases from finance, retail and travel industries.
10 things you should do in 2020
- KPIs and measuring: Marketing attribution modeling
- Advanced analytics: Predictive modeling
- Towards omnichannel: 1st party data for buying digital media
- Future vision: Strategy for how you utilize AI in the future
- Getting your data in shape: Customer Data platform (CDP)
Attend the breakfast to hear more about these and the 5 other must-haves you should have on your roadmap 2020.Where?
Avaus Stockholm Office, Katarinavägen 17, 116 45 Stockholm When?
Tuesday 1st October, 08:00 - 10:00
08:30 Now is the time for an algorithmic leap! – Emma Storbacka, CEO, Avaus
08:45 AI-based personalization - "State of the art personalization in 4 weeks or less" – Olivier Poivey, CEO, One Prediction
09:00 Algorithms to empower people to build exceptional teams - Malcolm Burenstam Linder, CEO / Founder, Alva Labs
09:15 10 must-have things for 2020 – Emma Storbacka & Ola Ottosson, Principal of Analytics Avaus
09:55 Algorithmic exercise & What happens next? – Kristin Drakenberg, Senior Strategy Consultant, Avaus